1. All vehicles must be properly licensed to be eligible for service.
2. The vehicle displacement must occur on a public thoroughfare, street, highway, road, public or private parking lot. Service on logging roads, beaches, barricaded construction areas, racing tracks and restricted service roads is not covered under the BMW Mobility Service.
3. Coverage will be provided for vehicles which have become mechanically disabled. Repair costs, battery charging, tire rotation and costs for any spare parts are not covered under the BMW Mobility Service.
4. Service will be provided except when it is too dangerous for the service vehicle to operate because of prevailing weather or road conditions.
5. The cost for the use of more than two service persons or vehicles is not covered under the BMW Mobility Service.
6. Service does not cover the following :
• Ferry, bridge, or toll way charges for the vehicle are the responsibility of the member / non-member
• Towing of a vehicle from a BMW Authorized Dealer.
• More than 1 service call per disablement.
• The cost of parts, supplies or materials.
• Fines or impound towing charges due to violation of the law.
• Towing by any party other than an authorized service provider.
• Assistance from private citizen.
• Services outside the geographical borders of Thailand.
7. Towing service is provided if the vehicle cannot be started or driven safely under its own power.
8. Additional charges for the towing of vehicles which have been altered to the extent that they require special procedures and/or equipment that normally require for the towing of an unaltered vehicle, are the responsibility of the number.
9. For any service provided by independent contractors, BMW Mobility Service cannot assume any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the rendering of such service.
Remark : Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice.