1. BMW warrants that the new vehicle purchased is not flawed in terms of materials and labor in the manufacturing process for a period of 5 years.The warranty period starts from the first day a car is delivered to acustomer. The terms and conditions do not limit the distance that thevehicle has traveled over the period. In case of a test drive, the warrantyperiod starts from the first day the car was driven, either for the purposeof demonstration or a test drive.
2. BMW will maintain the vehicle within the limit of warranty. The decisionto fix, change or maintain any parts is up to the judgment of BMW.Any part permanently removed from the vehicle will become theproperty of BMW.
3. The warranty guarantees that any replacement part will be without manufacturing flaws, and this guarantee lasts until the end of theoriginal warranty period.
4. The vehicle may be brought in for service at any BMW AuthorizedDealer at your convenience.
5. This warranty is related to the car, not the owner. Therefore, when thevehicle is sold to the next owner, he / she may enjoy the unexpiredperiod of the warranty.
6. The warranty does not cover the following details :
• Mistreatment of the vehicle, carelessness or accidents
• If the vehicle was maintained by a service station other than by a BMW Authorized Dealer.
• Faults which arise as a result of misuse, negligence, accidents or normal wear-and-tear.
• Faults which arise as a result of the vehicle being used for racing, rallies or similar competitive sports or, if your BMW has been modified without the BMW’s consent, then your warranty will be void automatically.
7. If servicing has been carried out by a non-authorized servicestation, BMW reserves the right to reject any claim where it isfelt that the cause of the defect is due to the use of non-approvedBMW part or inadequate servicing or repair by a non-authorizedservice station.
8. BMW car has been designed and built to extremely high standards toachieve optimum performance and economy. Neither BMW nor themanufacturer can be held responsible for modifications to the vehiclewhich lead to defects, unless those modifications have been approvedby the manufacturer or BMW.
9. Consequential loss as a result of a warranty problem is not covered.The vehicle owner should ensure that adequate insurance coveragefor the loss or damage of personal belongings, property, etc.has been made.
10. We understand that a defect might come to light after your officialwarranty has expired. In the interests of customer satisfaction maywe ask that you bring such a situation to the attention of yourBMW Authorized Dealer, so that full consideration can be given tothe matter.
Remark : Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice