1. BMW warrants that the new vehicle purchased is not flawed in terms of materials and labor in the manufacturing process for a period of 2 years plus 1 year warranty extension from BMW (Thailand). In addition, customer may purchase warranty extension package for up to 5 years. The warranty period starts from the first day a car is delivered to a customer. The terms and conditions do not limit the distance that the vehicle has traveled over the period. In case of a test drive, the warranty period starts from the first day the car was driven, either for the purpose of demonstration or a test drive. For Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), BMW (Thailand) offers unlimited mileage warranty for a period of 4 years. In addition, customer may purchase unlimited mileage warranty extension package for up to 6 years.
2. BMW will maintain the vehicle within the limit of warranty. The decision to fix, change or maintain any parts is up to the judgment of BMW. Any part permanently removed from the vehicle will become the property of BMW.
3. The warranty guarantees that any replacement part will be without manufacturing flaws, and this guarantee lasts until the end of the original warranty period.
4. The vehicle may be brought in for service at any BMW Authorized Dealer at your convenience.
5. This warranty is related to the car, not the owner. Therefore, when the vehicle is sold to the next owner, he / she may enjoy the unexpired period of the warranty.
6. The warranty does not cover the following details:
- Mistreatment of the vehicle, carelessness or accidents.
- If the vehicle was maintained by a service station other than by a BMW Authorized Dealer.
- Faults which arise as a result of misuse, negligence, accidents or normal wear-and-tear.
- Faults which arise as a result of the vehicle being used for racing, rallies or similar competitive sports or, if your BMW has been modified without the BMW’s consent, then your warranty will be void automatically.
7. The vehicle must be regularly serviced according to the manufacturer’s requirements. If oil service overdue has been accumulated in total of more than 10% (1,200 km. or one month), the warranty of engine mechanical parts will be voided.
8. BMW car was designed and built to extremely high standards to achieve optimum performance and economy. Neither BMW nor the manufacturer can be held responsible for modifications to the vehicle which lead to defects, unless those modifications have been approved by the manufacturer or BMW.
9. Consequential loss as a result of a warranty problem is not covered. The vehicle owner should ensure that adequate insurance coverage for the loss or damage of personal belongings, property, etc. has been made.
10. We understand that a defect might come to light after your official warranty has expired. In the interests of customer satisfaction, may we ask that you bring such a situation to the attention of your BMW Authorized Dealer, so that full consideration can be given to the matter.