How to Swap/Exchange/Transfer plates
1. Complete a request form to exchange license plate.
2. Pay plate exchange fee as specified in the request form.
3. Please submit the documents to (BMW Registration Team) BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
44th-45th & 50th -51st floor, 87/2, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330.
For the hirer
1. Two (2) Power of attorney with the grantor’s signature (The authorized director of hirer sign and affix with company seal as the grantor)
2. Two (2) Company Affidavit / Certificate of Company Registration (Certified true copy, issued not more than 6 months, and affixed with company seal)
3. Two (2) signed copies of valid ID card / house of the authorized director (ID must not be expired)
4. Two (2) Letter of Consent (The authorized director sign and affix with company seal as the grantor of consent and requester’s signature by the authorized director is required for sign as the requester)
5. Original Car Registration book
For another vehicle owner who would like to exchange the plate with the hirer
Required documents for vehicle tax renewal Additional information
1. Two (2) Power of attorney with the grantor’s signature (The owner of another vehicle sign on the place for grantor)
2. Two (2) signed copies of valid ID card/ House Registration (The owner of another vehicle certify true copy (ID must not be expired)
3. Two (2) Letter of Consent* (Consenter’s signature is required for the first one and requester’s signature is required for another one / The owner of another vehicle sign as the grantor of consent and the requester sign as requester)
4. Original Car Registration book
*Both the hirer and another vehicle owner sign the same copies of Letter of Consent.
*To exchange auctioned/special plate number, the customers must sign a request form to transfer the right of auctioned/special license plate as follows:
1. If the hirer would like to exchange his special license plate with the owner of vehicle with standard plate,
1.1 The hirer’s signature as “transferor” is required.
1.2 The owner of a vehicle who wish to exchange the standard plate with the hirer must sign as “transferee”.
2. If the hirer would like to exchange his standard license plate with the owner of a vehicle with special plate,
2.1 The owner of special plate’s signature as “transferor” is required
2.2 The hirer’s signature as “transferee” is required.