1. A copy of tear-off slip (at the bottom) of the compulsory motor insurance (If customers renew the compulsory motor insurance on their own)
2. Annual Vehicle Inspection Certificate for vehicle using NGV (Original must be sent to BMW Leasing)
3. Annual Vehicle Inspection Certificate for vehicle using LPG (Original must be sent to BMW Leasing)
4. Original Car Inspection Certificate / Tor.Ror.Or. (For cars aged more than 7 years and motorcycles aged more than 5 years)
*If payment is overdue or required documents are not submitted in time, which lead to failures of tax renewal, customers will be charged a 1% per month for late payment (a fraction of one month to be charged for one month).
*Payment for tax renewal fee can be made 90 days prior to the due date.
*If vehicle tax has not been renewed for more than one year, customers need to have their vehicle inspected and submit the inspection certificate to BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
* If vehicle tax has not been renewed for more than three years, vehicle registration will be terminated by the Department of Land Transport.
*Vehicle tax renewal fee is 450 Baht.
*A copy of the motor insurance can be sent via fax to 02-3056202.
*Please note that all documents must not be whited out with correction fluid or printed with thermal fax paper/ used paper.