Four easy steps get the BMW Refinancing.
Step I: Complete the application form
At BMW Dealership, you will find the Finance & Insurance Specialist who has extensive expertise in refinancing. They will talk you through the program and provide you necessary information you need to make the decision. Once you have decided to apply for BMW Refinancing you are required to complete the application form.
Step II: Ensure you have the necessary documents
As part of the application process, you will need to submit all the documents to BMW Financial Services
• A certified copy of ID card (Copy of Passport Photo Page and Expiry Date
• A certified copy of House Registration Certificate
• Copy of Pay-Slip ( last month) / Salary Confirmation Letter
• Copy of Bank Savings Account and/or Current Account (6 months and
update within 1 month)
• Original Car Registration booklet.
Step III: Complete the agreement
If we accept your BMW Refinancing application, the Finance & Insurance Specialist will print an agreement. You will need to check and sign the agreement.
Step IV: Getting an agreement easy
Once you've signed the finance agreement, you will be given a copy for your reference. We will transfer money to your bank account or provide you the cheque.
Shortly after this, we will send you a Welcome Pack which contains everything you need to know about your agreement plus additional information that might be of interest.