1. Price is net and VAT inclusive. Limited availability, subject to a first-paid, first-served policy. Payments must be made within 24 hours for bookings to be valid.
2. No companions allowed to participate in training.
3. If the owner is a juristic person, the privilege shall be used by its named director. Proof of directorship and authorization letter are required. Once verified, the director will be entitled to participate in any of the available BMW Driving Experience courses.
4. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
5. The company reserves the right to issue no refund in any case.
6. Participants must wear long pants (trousers) and running shoes (trainers). Shorts and slippers/flip flops/sandals are prohibited.
7. Participants must follow the instructor’s instructions strictly and refrain from using their smartphones during activities.
8. Participants’ driver’s licenses must still be valid on the day of the activities.
9. The company may not issue a refund if you cannot attend the course on the day you have reserved or if the company cannot conduct the session due to reasons beyond its control.
10. For more information, please call 095-370-8888.