How to transfer ownership
1. BMW send out a request form for transferring ownership to customers 60 days before last installment.
2. SMS alert will be sent 30 days before last installment.
3. Sign the form and pay transfer fee.
4. Please submit the documents to (BMW Registration Team) BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
44th-45th & 50th -51st floor, 87/2, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330.
Required documents End-of-Terms Transfer
- A request form for ownership transfer by Department of Land Transport (The form must be signed in 2 (two) places by a transferee and affixed with company seal)
- A power of attorney (Signed by the grantor 1 place and affixed with company seal)
- A Company Affidavit / Certificate of Company Registration (Certify true copy, issued not more than 6 months, and affixed with company seal)
- A signed copy of valid VISA and passport (Certify true copy / visa & passport must not be expired)
- A signed copy of work permit which contains current address (Certify true copy)
- A Certificate of Residence (If customer does not have work permit or work permit does not contain current address)
- A Request form to transfer the right of auctioned/special license plate (for Financial Lease contract) In order to transfer ownership of a vehicle with auctioned/special license plate, the form must be signed by transferee and affixed with company seal.
- A copy of vehicle tax sticker (If the customer renew the annual vehicle tax on your own)
- A completed request form for car registration book
*Please specify details of request form for car registration book completely
*If the customers use an auctioned/special number plate under Financial Lease contract, a request form to transfer the right of auctioned/special license plate must be signed by transferee, affixed with company seal and submitted to BMW Registration Team.
* If a vehicle is registered as a passenger van with seat capacity of more than 7 passengers (Ror Yor.2), the hirer must sign the Vehicle Use Acknowledgement form and submit it, together with required document, to BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
*In case of Withholding Tax 3%, please submit Withholding Tax Certificate (original and copy) to BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. by the month as specified in the Withholding Tax Certificate.
* For Financial Lease contract, the customers must have a vehicle inspected at Land Transport Office in province, where the vehicle is registered.
*If the vehicle tax renewal is due, customers can either proceed with the renewal themselves and send a proof of the renewal to BMW Registration Team or pay tax renewal and compulsory motor insurance fee to the BMW Registration Team so that the Team can renew the tax on your behalf.
For customers who have already renewed the insurance and wish to have the BMW Registration Team renew the car tax, please submit a copy of tear-off slip (at the bottom) of the compulsory motor insurance to the Team for further renewal proceedings.
*Please note that all documents must not be whited out with correction fluid or printed with thermal fax paper/ used paper.
* Transfer ownership fee is 2,700 Baht.
In case of Withholding Tax 3%:
Please submit Withholding Tax Certificate (original and copy) to BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. by the month as specified in the Withholding Tax Certificate and include details of the Withholding tax deducted person as follows:
BMW Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 44th-45th & 50th -51st floor, 87/2, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330.
How to calculate total amount of payment specified in Withholding Tax Certificate:
Amount paid 2,523.36 Baht (calculated from 2,700*100/107)
Amount of tax withheld 75.70 Baht (calculate from 2,523.36*3%)
Total Amount 2,624.30 Baht (calculate from 2,700-75.70 Baht)