1. Travel in style from your residence to the airport (or vice versa) in a BMW 7 Series with complete ease thanks to this complimentary service up to 4 times a year.
2. Upon arrival, the agent will offer an escorting service, with a buggy service to bypass the queue and hassle at the immigration counter. Unlimited service will be offer all year round at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport only.
3. Unlimited Fast Track service all-year round will be offered to the BMW Excellence Club members for both Arrival and departure flights.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. At least 48 hours advance reservation is required through BMW Excellence Club concierge at +666 1018 7777, email email@example.com or mobile application BMW ExcClub (iOS or Android).
2. Airport Transfer in Bangkok and areas in its vicinity, not beyond a 40 kilometer radius of Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport and maximum occupancy of 3 passengers (2 Adults+1 Child) and 2 suitcases.
3. If the final destination is not Bangkok or areas in its vicinity or beyond a 40 kilometer radius of Suvarnabhumi Airport or Don Muang Airport, additional charges will be applied according to the distance/destination.
4. Areas in vicinity of Bangkok (include-Samut Prakarn, Samut Sakorn, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Nakorn Pathom).
5. In case of full cancellation, less than 8 hours prior to the scheduled flight, the usage will be considered case-by-case for automatic usage deduction.
6. Privilege is personal to you and is not transferable, assignable or refundable. Furthermore, membership cannot be converted into cash.
7. All reservations must be confirm by email or SMS.
8. If you travel in a flight arrive at the airport through bus gate golf cart will not be available.
9. Fast Track and golf cart service are not available at Don Muang Airport and all domestic flights.
10. Arrival flight will perform by escorting agent who will meet you at aero bridge with your name sign board.
11. Fast Track service for departure flight escorting agent will meet you at curbside of the gate 1 with you name sign board (golf cart will not be applied with departure flight).
12. Service provider will not responsible for any goods import to the kingdom.
13. Passengers will need to perform all immigration and custom inspection process required by Thai law.
14. Fast Track and golf cart valid only for member plus one guest.
Other Terms and Conditions of Limousine service Provider:
1. Baggage and Other Property Transported
BMW Excellence Club does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for the handling or maintenance of any baggage, parcels or other property. Baggage and all other personal property will be handled only at Client’s own risk.
2. Client’s baggage shall be carried subject to accommodations available.
3. Objectionable Persons
BMW Excellence Club Concierge reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of liquor or drugs, or who are, or are likely to become objectionable to other persons or if the Chauffeur feels threatened in any way.
4. Prohibition of Weapons, Explosives, Oxygen, Pets, Livestock and other Dangerous or Unusual Cargo.
Weapons of any type, including firearms, are strictly forbidden on any Equipment (whether in baggage or on the person) at any time. Transportation of explosives, firework and other flammable, combustible, toxic or otherwise dangerous material or items, or pets or livestock of any kind are also strictly forbid den, even if intended to be transported in the baggage compartment of the vehicle. If previously approved by BMW Excellence Club Concierge, oxygen for medical use is permitted, but if so used at the sole responsibility of the Client.
5. Force Majeure
BMW Excellence Club shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under the service contract, and BMW Excellence Club shall not be deemed in breach of its obligations thereunder, if such failure or delay is due to Acts of God, natural disasters, national, state or local states of emergency, acts of war or terrorism, labor strikes or lock-outs, or other industrial or transportation accident caused by any third party, any violation of law, regulation or ordinance by any third party or any other cause not within the control of the BMW Excellence Club.
5.1 The limousine service or sub-contracted drivers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times, if accompanying the luggage on the journey. BMW Excellence Club or its contracted or subcontracted drivers have the right to refuse any passenger or make the journey due to the journey due to the passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe whilst in motion.
5.2 Vehicles are booked by passengers as requested. Vehicles can carry a maximum of 3 passengers & Luggage.
NOTE: Vehicles that carry a larger number of passengers & luggage are available, and are to be booked as required (available but at charges).
6. The Provider shall not be liable to the passenger or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Providers, obligations in relation to the service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the providers reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the providers reasonable control directly or indirectly:-
• Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
• War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
• Acts, restrictions, regulations, by laws, prohibitions or measures of any kink on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
• Traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion;
• Strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Provider or of a third party);
• Flight delays, flight cancellations;
• Power failure or breakdown in machinery including computer systems.
Airport Fast Track Service
1. Unlimited service of Fast Track for both departure and arrival flights.
2. Unlimited Golf Cart Services are for the use on arrival flight only throughout membership life of BMW Excellence Club card. Maximum occupancy is 2 passengers only on the same flight.
3. At least 48 hours advance reservation is required through BMW Excellence Club concierge at +666 1018 7777, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile application BMW ExcClub (iOS or Android).
4. All cancellations of your Fast Track should be done 12 hours in advance of actual travel time.
5. Member’s undertakings and obligations when taking the service:
6. It is your responsibility, for service beginning at airport, stations or port, to ensure that member locates and waits for member’s Representative at the specified airside or landside meeting point.
It shall be the member’s responsibility, should member not be able to locate member’s representative at the start of a service, to call the relevant telephone number as shown on member’s confirmation email or SMS before making alternative arrangements. Member acknowledge that failure to do so may be treated as a “no show” and no refund will be made.
It is the member’s responsibility to advise BMW Excellence Club Concierge or the representative of any circumstance that will alter the Booked Service meeting time and place. For Example:
• If the flights is changed or canceled prior to departure.
• If a progressive or roiling delay to departure occurs before boarding.
• If member’s flight changed to a different flight number and/or a new carrier.
It is the member’s responsibility to choose and book a start time that allows sufficient time for the service to take place or the formalities to be completed in good time.
It is the member’s responsibility to declare in advance any Dangerous or Disallowed Goods or that will be carried, and member (i) acknowledges that BMW Excellence Club Concierge and its Agent is under no obligation to provide Service to a Customer in possession of such Dangerous Goods, and member (ii)agrees to indemnify BMW Excellence Club Concierge and Agent against and hold BMW Excellence Club Concierge and Agent harmless from any penalty, loss, damage, claim, cost or expense which BMW Excellence Club Concierge or Agent may incur directly or indirectly as a result of any breech of this requirement.
Product & Service modifications
BMW Excellence Club Concierge will engage sub-contractors, referred to herein as Agents, to perform all or any part of the service.
The service will begin when the Agent’s representative meets member and will normally end when Agent leaves member.
Cancellations, amendments, short notice and variations
The meaning of “cancellation” includes major amendment involving rebooking (such as change to the airport, the day of service), and includes service declined and service no show.
The meaning of “cancellation” will not normally include minor changes (such as change of name, change of flight), the decision whether a change is major or minor is at the sole discretion of our agent.
Insurance: We strongly recommend that member purchase a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure covering charges member will incur in the event of delays or changes to flights, changes in airport conditions, and lost or damaged baggage.
BMW Excellence Club Concierge will only arrange the service for Customers Subject to these Conditions. BMW Excellence Club and its Agent reserve the right at their absolute discretion to refuse to provide the service to any customer at any time.
The terms contained in each clause or sub-clause of these Conditions are separate and distinct. Each may be enforced separately. The parties agree that if any clause or sub-clause shall be adjudged void or ineffective for whatever reason, but would be adjudged valid and effective if part of the wording thereof was deleted, the clause or sub-clause shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and effective and shall not invalidate any other conditions.
BMW Excellence Club and its agents reserve the right to record any correspondence and conversation with the member and to make use of any such recording in any proceedings.
These Conditions shall be subject to the laws of Thailand and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Thailand.