1. Siam Country Club Pattaya (Plantation, Waterside, Old course)
2. Alpine Golf Club Bangkok
3. Riverdale Golf and Country Club Bangkok
4. Summit Windmill Golf Club Bangkok
5. Black Mountain Hua Hin
6. Blue Canyon Country Club Phuket (Canyon Course)
7. Chiang Mai Highlands Chiang Mai
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Privilege is for an 18-hole green fee for one golfer for 4 times. Privilege is inclusive of green fee, caddies, and golf cart. In case of either golf cart or caddy not used, it will not be redeemed into any other form.
2. Privilege is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Booking must be made at least 7 days in advance of the intended tee-off date through. BMW Excellence Club concierge at +666 1018 7777, email firstname.lastname@example.org mobile application BMW ExcClub (iOS or Android).
4. Acceptance of all bookings/changes to tee-off times will be at the discretion of the golf club and subject to availability.
5. Any changes and/or cancellations must be made at least 3 working days prior to the intended tee-off date/time; otherwise complimentary voucher might be automatically cancelled and will not be able to use on any other date. Acceptance changes will subject to availability. Acceptance of changes will be subject to availability.
6. Golfer have to report to the Starter at least 30 minutes prior to tee off time and must be ready to tee off. Any lateness may result in a delayed tee time or a cancellation of the game for the day.
7. Golfers should be properly attired at all time, including wearing shirts with a collar, tucking shirts into trousers, etc. Golfers should use only soft-spiked golf shoes. No metal-spiked shoes are allowed. Removal of a shirt on courses is prohibited.
8. Golfers should use their own golf clubs and bag.
9. Golfers should play without undue delays or interruptions to the following group or other groups.
10. No practice sessions or lessons are allowed on the golf courses.
11. No children under 8 years old are permitted to enter and use the golf courses.
12. Starter and Marshals are to provide their service to golfer to ensure enjoyment of golf games according to the rule and regulations. Please support these officer to conduct their duties fairly and honestly. Please report the management of any misconduct.
13. No spectators or companions are allowed on the golf courses.
14. No food and drink from outside is allowed on the golf courses.
15. All golfers are required to observe cleanliness and common courtesy on the golf courses.
16. In the event that the game of golf is unplayable due to heavy rain, golfers must wait for signal from the golf course officials to continue play.
17. No gambling is allowed on the golf courses.
18. In case of golf ball being hit out of the course, the golfer has to assume full and all responsibilities and liabilities against all claims for losses and damages, including deaths and injuries, which may occur as a result of an out-of-course golf ball. Such accidents must be reported to an officer on the Golf Course immediately.
19. Golf courses will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, accidents, and deaths in the golf course area including loss or damages of valuables and properties under any circumstances.
20. Golfers should strictly comply with the Golf Courses’ Rules and Regulations at all time. Offenders are subject to punishments as the Executive Committee deems appropriate.
21. Golfers who rent golf carts should strictly comply with golf courses rules and regulations
22. Golfers will responsible for any and all damages, except normal deterioration, occurring while in use or in possession.
23. Golf carts must be on designated driveways only of either “cart path only” or “90 degree” rule. A “cart path only” rule is applied to all par 3s.
24. When a “cart path only” rule is in effect, a golf cart must remain on a cart path at all times.
25. Signs, poles, rope lines, or any direction marks must be followed without exceptions.
26. Privilege can be used every day throughout the week except when the golf courses close for tournament competition and member only day, or regular service close which might vary and be able to change without prior notice.
1. Siam Country Club Pattaya (Plantation, Waterside, Old course) Not available on Monday, weekend and holiday between 6.00-12.30 hr.
2. Alpine Golf Club Bangkok Not available on Monday, weekend and holiday between 6.00-11.30 hr.
3. Summit Windmill Golf Club Bangkok Not available on Weekend and holiday between 6.00-12.00 hr.
27. Other terms and conditions may vary subject to the service provider. Golfers should refer to each golf course rules and regulations