Ms. Hildegard Wortmann (9th from left), Senior Vice President Region Asia-Pacific, BMW Group and Mr. Christian Wiedmann (11th from left), President, BMW Group Thailand, together with distinguished guests
From left to right;
1. Mr. Lars Nielsen, Sales and Marketing Director, BMW Thailand
2. Khun Plakorn Wanglee, President, Chief Executive Officer & Director, Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Public Co. Ltd.
3. Mr. Jan Scheer, Minister, Deputy Head of Mission and Head of Economic Affairs, Permanent Observer to ESCAP, German Embassy Bangkok
4. Khun Vichien Phongsathorn, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Premier Technology Public Company Limited
5. Khun Chai Nasylvanta, Founder & CEO, Advance Aviation Co., Ltd
6. Khun Chaiwat Utaiwan, Managing Director & Director at TTW Public Co. Ltd.
7. Khun Jaturont Komolmis, Chief Operation Officer, Grand Prix International PLC. And Vice Chairman, The Bangkok International Motor Show
8. Khun Chadatip Chutrakul, CEO, Siam Piwat Group
9. Ms. Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President Region Asia-Pacific, BMW Group
10. Khun Kwanchai Paphatphong, President & CEO, Inter-Media Consultant Co., Ltd. and Organizing Chairman, Thailand International Motor Expo
11. Mr. Christian Wiedmann, President, BMW Group Thailand
12. Khun Viboon Kromadit, Director & Chief Marketing Officer, Amata Corporation PCL.
13. Khun Paul Kanjanapas, Managing Director, IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
14. Khun Pichit Thanyodom, Chief Corporate Solution Officer, True Corporation Public Company Limited
15. Khun Smith Banomyong, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer,
Gulf Energy Development Public Company Limited
16. Khun Prinn Panitchpakdi, Governor, The Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)
Bangkok. BMW Group Thailand – led by Mr. Christian Wiedmann, President – held an exclusive dinner for the unveiling of the all-new BMW M850i xDrive Coupe in the presence of distinguished guests and celebrities from across Thailand’s business landscape. Hosted at Nai Lert Park Heritage Home, the event was presided over by Ms. Hildegard Wortmann, Senior Vice President Region Asia-Pacific, BMW Group.
The all-new BMW M850i xDrive Coupe reflects BMW Group’s commitment in continuing the tradition of innovative sports coupes that represent a unique combination of athletic dynamism and luxury. This sport coupe sits low on the road with a powerful stance that complements its elegantly flowing lines and precise contours on the long bonnet and along the low-slung body. Supreme power is provided by a 4.4-litre eight-cylinder engine delivering a maximum output of 390 kW/530 hp at 5,500 – 6,000 rpm and maximum torque of 750 Nm at 1,800 – 4,600 rpm. The all-new BMW M850i xDrive Coupe enthrals with acceleration from a standstill to 100 km/h within a mere 3.7 seconds, sending the coupe to a top speed of 250 km/h. The sophisticated interior comes with stainless steel mesh interior trim strips and ‘CraftedClarity’ glass application for interior elements.
Comfort and convenience are enhanced with Parking Assistant Plus system and the inclusion of advanced driver assistance systems, including Person Warning with City Braking Function, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Detection and Crossing-traffic warning rear. The sports coupe also boasts a fully digital instrument cluster with BMW Live Cockpit Professional, the latest technology that further elevates safety and ensures the ultimate in driving pleasure.